Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Ironic story...

I just remembered an extremely ironic story that may have decided whether S.A.S.F. was made.



While I was mid-way through S.A.S.F. 1 I thought that what I was doing was idiotic and time wasting. So I just started roaming the forums posting in random threads. But when I was about to post in a halo 3 thread it said I was blacklisted by Froman for double posting! Now I Don't remember double posting but it didn't surprise me the least. So with nothing but a seven day ban I decided to forge a halo 3 map on Sandtrap. When I go to load the empty map I saw it. S.A.S.F. And so for the next 7 days I worked and finished S.A.S.F. 1.....




..And that my friends is how Froman saved S.A.S.F....



~I went to see finding charlie....All I found as Mr. Milks~

No comments: