Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Chaos

I've got to say I've had a pretty chaotic weekend. And I think I'll tell in numerical order.

On Friday- well actualy friday night. I had a pretty heavy party involving whiffle ball bats, cornholeos, sewage, and voice recordings. That doesn't nececarilly mean that there's a video planned out. Oh a funny story abotu that night, well apparently some of my relatives decided it would be a good idea to hollow out a whiffle ball bat and drink out of. So they did just that and well drank booze out of it, or whatever itoxicator that forced them to swing in circles...

On to Saturday I mainly just played GTA IV TLAD (Grand Theft Auto 4: The Lost and Damned) with my cheats in order. Oh I also made my own twitter. So I'll be sure to update it about my boring life for eternity.

As for Sunday I woke up with a rather annoying cold. As it dragged on I learned my 360 was also having trouble. It won't read any game disc. Actually it can it just won't at times. By times I mean very very often. This problem is keeping me from not only enjoy my games but working on my machinimas and S.A.S.F. 3. Which makes it a even bigger problem. When ever it doesn't work it makes a vroom sound.

That's all I have to say for this weekend. Any help with my 360 problems would be great.


~p.s. I lit my nose on fire~

No comments: