Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

To commemorate the 4th and Independence day and what not, I decided to create a mash-up of massive explosions.

linky

Back Story;

At first I was to preoccupied with the Bungie vs the world thing that I didn't notice what the date actually was. I realized on the 2nd, and spent the 2 whole days getting the clips together. I was going to get some clips from Armored Core 4 but later on when recording for CoD: WaW I learned the screen was just to laggy and small to coordinate such a thing. While a lot of the film wasn't used it was put to good use. I also planned to put credits in but when I edited the video I had my cousins over and didn't remember. Originally I wsn't gonna work on any video for the next 7 days (from the 1st) but a Independence day with no cordinated cow-bell just wouldn't do great justice. So I spent a good 5 hours working on the project as a whole. Oh and I'm typing this up at 12:33 am in the morning.....yeah its that important to me... I'll post some great pics from the project tomorrow er, I mean later today. >.>

No comments: