Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Halo Sign language

Ever wondered what your teammate was saying when shoots you? how about when he unleashes hell on that rock? (poor rock :(...) Well this should give you a hint, that's right this isn't THAT accurate.

Youtube link


Back Story;

I came up with the idea for this video sometime after the pilot ep for TT. Originally there were going to be 7 and the voice was suppose to be different but some where to broad and need to be split up. As for the voice well it was suppose to be much smoother (like microsoft Marrys) but I wanted to get this up by the 1st so I could start my "training". and didn't have time to search the internet. So I figured this one would do. I know there are stillmore signs then this probably, mebe..... So theres a posibility for a second one.

No comments: